Solutions That Connect You To Your Customer
Great Customer Experiences
Data Driven Visibility
Full IoT Stack Development
We have years of experience working in the full IoT stack. This involves hardware selection, prototyping, circuit design, network providers, data analytics, mobile apps, and web development. By tapping our range of partners, we create value by Internet enabling your products or assets of your business.
Let's Build A Smarter Product
Benefits to Your Business
Connecting your product or the assets in your business to the Internet enables you as a business to bring immediate return on investment.
- Visibility - Understand exactly where, how often and how your product or asset is being used in the market or at your business.
- Reach - Connect with your customer or end-user in the case of maintenance or even before a potential failure.
- Uptime - Provide remote maintenance of the product or asset and only intervene with the customer experience when needed.
- Feedback - No more needing to do customer feedback surveys, they just use the product and it gets better!
- Future - Create an opportunity to build additional services, products or open new markets based on real-time customer usage data.
Benefits to Your Customer
Making your products or assets connected to the Internet has benefits to your customer and employees as well.
- Service - No need to schedule service when parts break and need to be replaced. The product informs whomever it needs and has the ability to schedule the service.
- Personalization - Users now have the ability to interact with and control your product or asset with a smartphone or other device.
- Survey - No need to give feedback on satisfaction with the product or how it's being used in surveys. They just use the product and that data is captured.
- Warranty - Product registration or warranty cards are not needed. All of this information is discovered and integrated once connected.
- Training - The product is now able to give feedback and information to help and train the user; immediately increasing the value of the product they purchased.
A History of Innovation
Whether it be mobile, web, cloud or hardware, we have a track record of pushing the envelope on developing for the latest advancements in technology. Today, that is the Internet of Things and specifically the "Data of Things".
As this wave of connected devices is growing leveraging software and hardware has emerged, we have been actively involved by developing solutions for companies to bring data from the physical world online and able to be tracked and measured.
I'm Here to Help
Owner & Founder Justin Grammens is a serial entrepreneur and a leader in emerging technologies. Outside of Recursive Awesome, he owns IoT Weekly, a news publication covering trends on the Internet of Things, is an Industry Analyst for RTInsights and a professor at the University of Saint Thomas where he teaches a graduate level engineering course on the Internet of Things. He co-launched @IoTHackDay in 2014 as Minnesota’s first Internet of Things Hack Day where inventors compete to build connected products in 12 hours and co-founded both Arduino.MN and IoT Fuse, a non-profit organization to help advance the Internet of Things.
Creating Happy Clients
Recursive Awesome has deep roots in building mobile applications and web solutions for Fortune 500 companies like Best Buy, BuzzFeed, Coldwell Banker, Thomson Reuters and McDonalds.
We understand that the Internet of Things is still new to many companies. Being a startup ourselves we can relate to companies working on their first internet connected product.
As the Internet of Things is a vast landscape of technologies, we have trusted partner relationships to help you at various levels. Solutions involving everything from hardware design, network providers and data analytics are areas we cover.
From short term engagements to full product lifecycle development, we craft solutions using a team of expert consultants to build your connected product.
Our founder, Justin Grammens is the host of a new podcast being offered by RT Insights. The first broadcast in the series is now available. What’s an in-memory data grid used for? And how does it differ from streaming technologies? This podcast features Justin talking with Dr. William Bain, CEO of ScaleOut Software. Continue…Read more...
With all the technology advancements going on in the Internet of Things we are very close to seeing some revolutionary applications to automate multiple aspects of our lives. But it won’t be just one solution. Instead, it will be a series of services stitched together to build something unique. Continue…Read more...
As I’ve been watching the Internet of Things evolve and mature over the past few years I’ve seen a number of patterns emerge. One of them is the commoditization of IoT platforms to interact with and store all the data coming off these devices. Whether it’s a sensor measuring the environment, the health of your body…Read more...